Like high performance cars and a great work environment? Then this is the place for you. One of Portland’s largest high performance automotive facilities is looking to add to its great team as it expands its team to include the next great team member. We are looking for a high performance automotive service technician who can bring a level of service excellence and a desire to help grow the firm.
Candidates must thrive in a fast paced technical position, display exceptional troubleshooting skills and have the ability to think outside the box. Prospective employees must demonstrate a deep knowledge and understanding of aftermarket high performance automotive systems.
Please apply at the link below and complete the Core Values Index assessment when applying for this great opportunity.
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing job specific tasks such as, engine tune-ups, trouble shooting, engine diagnostic and other job related tasks
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components;
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Contains costs by evaluating service and parts options.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock;
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- 5 years or more experience
- ASE Certifications (encouraged)
- Automotive Technician
- Diagnosis and repair of EFI Vehicles
- Forced Induction Systems
- Dealership Experience
- Welding and Fabrication
- EFI Personal Project
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please click here to apply.